Project value: AUD$99,000.00
From 1st July 2021 to 31st May 2022
Tagline: The purpose of the Grant is to enable Mekong Organics Pty Ltd to promote organic food production, certification and trade between Australia and Vietnam. The project consists of three components.
1. The Project component 1: The project will conduct training for the Vietnam organic agriculture industry (200 participants: farmers, cooperatives, business, government staffs, associations and women in Vietnam) about organic food production, certification and trade using experience from the Australian and Vietnamese organic agriculture industry, with the aim of scaling up bilateral trade in this sector. Project partners are most welcome, followed by the staff of the invited Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, invited businesses and cooperatives. Two participants are encouraged to join from each organization (a senior manager and a technician or practical staff). Other participants who are not listed as partners, will be considered to include in the program as we can extend to 300 participants. We also offer Livestreams at the time of training, so participants can join through LIVESTREAM.
REGISTER HERE to participate in the training in organic food production, certification and trade! Registration will be closed on 15 October 2021, at 12:00 am (Canberra) or 9:00 pm (Hanoi)
2. The project component 2: REGISTER HERE for participating in the Australia-Vietnam Organic Food Trade Forum (AVOFT). Registration will be closed on 15 October 2021, at 12:00 am (Canberra) or 9:00 pm (Hanoi).
A series of webinars or forums will be host after each training chapter to promote the organic food trade between Australia & Vietnam. Invited businesses between Australia & Vietnam will present their company, products and demand for trade directly via the forum on Zoom. It is a 3-hour forum event, will be hosted on Saturday of the week. Participants are free to attend this event. There are four AVOFT events from 1st November to 31st March 2022.
3. The project component 3: The project will develop an online trade forum to promote trade of organic food, certification and technology between Australia & Vietnam.
JOIN THE MEMBER of the Australia-Vietnam Organic Business Platform (AVOBT) to promote your organic food trade. The AVOBT is free for the project period, from 1st July 2021 to 31st May 2022. A 10AUD$ fee is applied to maintain the membership.
Members who joined the AVOBT could promote their organic companies, farms and cooperatives and the organic certified products (USDA, EU, JAS, ACO, NCO….) in Australia & Vietnam.
Individuals, organic farms, cooperatives and businesses registered with AVOBT are able to introduce their companies and products to the business partners. The information includes a history of organic farming & businesses, business models, business size, products, capacity to produce and supply or demand. The registered companies, farms and cooperatives could write a story in English and Vietnamese up to 2000 words on the platform. This communication mode is also allowed to attach images, photos (max 500MB) and YouTube links of the video about the company, farm and cooperatives.
The online platform provides Organic Business Contact for individual farms, cooperatives and businesses to share their business information to clients and partners, and provides the Organic Food Trade module that allows registered members to advertise their organic food supply and demand.
Materials & presentation notes on 15 SEP 2021
Invitation to participate in the event on 15 SEP 2021
Press releases/ Thông cáo báo chí
- YouTube on 15 SEP 2021: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPcxzdvHzNY
- Organic Agriculutre Industry Australia: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HEBQGGZTA
- Organic Agriculture Industry Vietnam: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nJtNGCJkI&t=14s
Project Team Members
THE FULL AGENDA OF THE PROJECT IS IN DEVELOPING PROGRESS