If you want to learn about Organic Agriculture and Aquaculture Certification and market, don’t miss this webinar.
Presented by international experts for agriculture & aquaculture, Ms Marlene Rudolph and Dr Stefan Holler (Naturland) and Antoine Bui Manager Binca Vietnam Co. Ltd.
WEBINAR ON Friday 13 August, 10:00-12:00 PM (Berlin time zone) OR 3:00-5:00 pm (Hanoi) and 6:00-8:00 pm (Canberra time)
To register your interest or for more information please email Dr Nguyen Van Kien at email@example.com
WEBINAR TOPICS INCLUDE
About the Virtual Australia-Vietnam Organic Agriculture Partnership (VAVOAP), funded by Rotary Club of Hall (Canberra)
- Project history
- Up to date progress
Presented by Dr Nguyen Van Kien, Director of Mekong Organics PTY LTD (Australia)
2. Organic Agriculture and Aquaculture Certification
- Naturland – Association for Organic Agriculture
- Organic agriculture and aquaculture certification
Presented by international experts for agriculture & aquaculture, Ms. Marlene Rudolph and Dr. Stefan Holler (Naturland)
3. Organic market for pangasius and shrimp
- The special layout of our Organic Pangasius and Shrimp projects (many actors involved along the value chain)
- Experiences and lessons learnt from marketing Vietnamese organic seafood in the region (e.g. Singapore) and Europe
- Main challenges and bottlenecks (focus on organic feed raw material – the main cost factor in producing organic seafood!)
- Possible approaches for reducing over-dependence on imported feed raw material, how to increase domestic share
- Possible intensification of cooperation with Vietnamese organic infrastructure, organic farmers’ association etc.
Presented by Antoine Bui, Manager Binca Vietnam Co. Ltd.
Naturland Organic Agriculture and Aquaculture
Organic market for catfish pangasisus and shrimp
Project: Virtual Australia-Vietnam Organic Agriculture Partnership, Funded by Rotary Club of Hall (Canberra, Australia), implemented by Mekong Organics