Buổi 12 [3.4] Làm và sử dụng phân bón hữu cơ (22.11.2021)

Home Forums Organic Trainning Buổi 12 [3.4] Làm và sử dụng phân bón hữu cơ (22.11.2021)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dong Nguyen

Chương 3: Các vấn đề nguyên tắc và thực tiễn
      Bài 4. Làm và sử dụng phân bón hữu cơ.
      (3:00 – 6:00) chiều Thứ 2, ngày 22.11.2021

〉〉  Mời xem buổi học này  〈〈
      Lớp học: Youtube.com/c/MekongOrganics

• Làm và ứng dụng phân hữu cơ.
      • Nuôi giun và làm vermicompost.
      • Ruồi lính đen: Hermetia illuscens.
      • Chế tạo than sinh học.
      • Phân xanh và cây trồng che phủ.
      • Cây phân bón để quản lý độ phì nhiêu của đất.

Được trình bày bởi
      Ông Alan Broughton, Phó Chủ tịch OAA và nhà giáo dục hữu cơ của Mekong Organics
      File bài giảng:

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Đại Phan

Website có nút chuyển ngôn ngữ Anh qua Việt ở góc dưới bên trái màn hình

Phần trả lời câu hỏi của thầy Alan

Fertiliser questions & answers
      1. Can beans be eaten by cinnamon worm, is eating a lot poisoned? If the beans are safe to feed to farm animals, they will be safe to feed to the worms or black soldier fly. Some beans are poisonous to animals. The following tree legumes are poisonous to some animals (pigs, poultry) so should not be fed to worms: Gliricidia, Leucaena, Sesbania, Tephrosia and Flemingia. The following legumes are also risky: jack bean, sunn hemp, Mucuna, lima beans. If there is any doubt about safety it is better not to feed them; however, they can be trialled on a small number of worms to see if there is any detrimental effect.
      2. Currently, my garden does not have a breeding area, mainly the raw material comes from vertiver. Is it possible after pruning the feed directly and choosing it as the raw material to feed the cinnamon worm? Yes, Vetiver is safe, but add other material too so the worms have a variety of food.
      3. I want to know more about the benefits and usage of biochart. Biochar is particularly useful in soil with low organic matter levels. It quickly raises the soil carbon, which has multiple benefits: increased water holding and nutrient holding capacity, habitat for microbes (but not food, as it is very resistant to decomposition), improved soil structure, erosion prevention. If soil already has adequate carbon, biochar will not be very useful. Biochar is spread on the soil surface or lightly turned into the soil. One tonne per hectare is probably enough. Some farmers add EM, compost, worm casts and/or trace elements to the biochar before spreading.
      4. “Please introduce some standard models that are being implemented in Australia for reference. Here is a link to the website of a large-scale compost maker, using the best practices available: https://www.yladlivingsoils.com.au. Gardeners who make their own compost usually do not use machinery; their methods are as I described in my talk.
      5. Black soldier fly breeding model: ask him to introduce a practical model deployed to households for reference and implementation.” I suggest doing an internet search for ruoi linh den to find good information including videos in Vietnamese.
      6. Taking advantage of the melon body after harvest to compost, does the pathogen in the plant affect the quality of feces? What is the C/N content of the melon squash body? If the compost gets hot (55-65 degrees) pathogens will be killed. It is possible that pathogens will survive if these temperatures are not reached in all parts of the heap – turning is important so that the materials on the edges can be moved to the centre to heat up sufficiently too. If green melon leaves are included with stalks, the C:N ratio should be about right. If stalks are chopped into smaller pieces the composting process will be more rapid. If leaves are no longer green, it will be necessary to add a high nitrogen material such as manure.
      7. Is there a way to use probiotics to use the chicken coop to help with the smell and use chicken manure as compost? Thank you. If you add some dry organic material to the floor of the chicken house there should be no bad smell (sawdust, rice hulls, straw, crop residues, weeds). Kitchen waste can be added. Every few months the house can be cleaned out to make compost. Biological preparations like EM will speed up decomposition, but are not necessary to reduce smells. If the smell is ammonia, that means nitrogen loss and air pollution, and is harmful to chicken health.
      8. Algae, seaweed in shrimp ponds can be composted as feces? Yes, this will make good compost, but you need to add high carbon materials too, such as straw.
      9. What is the cost or cost, how much time for organic farming accounts for a percentage of the final value of the product obtained?
      10. Is it possible to apply chicken manure (not brewed, collected from the barn) on top of the soyer or fertilize the soil when planting a tree? No, it is too strong. It can burn roots, or cause high nitrate levels in leaves that attracts pests and diseases. But fresh cow/goat/buffalo manure is OK to use in that way. If the manure comes from a non-organic farm it needs to be composted to meet organic standards.
      Submitted a question
      11. In shrimp ponds with plant algae, if cutting this algae can make food for cinnamon worm? If using algae as a tree, how do you need to treat algae? Yes, it can be fed to black soldier fly or worms or composted, but it will be necessary to add a high carbon material too, such as straw. It can be used as mulch around trees or in a garden without treatment.
      12. Use remnants when growing bananas as compost. Yes, banana leaves and trunks can be used for compost. They need to be chopped up to small pieces (about 5 cm lengths) and mixed with straw to raise the C:N ratio. The compost must become hot to kill any pathogens and pests (banana weevil, for example, which infests trunks). Alternatively, banana leaves and trunks can be used as mulch around vegetables, providing a lot of nutrients, or fed to cows.
      13. Q: Does the rice peel, which then lasts too long, into ashes mixed with compost or microorganisms reduce microorganisms? It depends on the amount used. Ash of any kind can dehydrate microbes and worms, and provide excess potassium. Small amounts can be sprinkled around plants or added to compost, maybe no more than 100 grams per square metre. Rather than burn the rice husks, it is better to add them into a compost heap, or use them to provide bedding in a cow, pig or chicken shed. Ash can be used as an insecticide because it dehydrates insects.
      14. I want to ask: is it possible to use rice bran or nutrient-rich nuts to increase the amount of N for compost instead of animal manure? No, the C:N ratio of bran is much higher than manure. For nuts it depends on the type: peanut shells can be used in place of manure. I do not know about cashew waste. Macadamia husks are too high, I expect. The material can be composted, but if no manure is available, add green grass to provide extra nitrogen.
      “Does applying unferned vegetables around the stump have any effect?
      2.Does fertilizers not have any effect?
      15. Can the teacher tell you what kind of material the recipe mixes, how much is the ratio to when burning the best coal (for example, how many corn, how many husks, or how much straw to …)? Wood is the best material to use for biochar making. Corn stalks and husks and straw is not dense enough and much will be wasted; it is better to chop them up to make compost, or use as mulch, or as animal bedding.
      how to distinguish the c/n ratio. Here is a list of C:N ratios of various materials, in parts carbon to 1 part nitrogen: poultry manure 7, poultry litter 10, peanut shells 12, lucerne hay 13, cow manure 15, vegetable scraps 15, clovers 18, weeds 19, lawn clippings 22, kelp 25, peat 30, corn stalks 33, sphagnum moss 54, mature leaves 60, straw (oats, wheat) 100, brown coal, 130, rice hulls 140, paper 170, eucalypt bark 250, eucalypt sawdust 500, pine bark 500, pine sawdust 550. The best C:N ratio for compost making is 30:1.
      16. Is it possible to add bacteria and fungi to increase efficiency and shorten the youngest time? Yes. There are some compost activators on sale which might speed up the process, but generally they are not necessary. Some people add EM. Biodynamic composting methods call for the addition of about 6 specially made preparations to insert into the compost heap. I have never used any activator.
      “1. Is it advisable to add VSV to the composting pile?
      17. How to guess the C/N ratio of finished compost without taking the sample to the laboratory?” The C:N ratio of the finished compost heap is not important. It is important when making the heap, in order to get it hot enough but not too hot, but not afterwards. The C:N ratio of any finished compost heap is OK.
      18. Let me ask if the cinnamon feces when I buy at the camp need to be handled or is it scattered directly into the rice? How many kilograms is 1ha? Do you need to analyze how much protein, phosphate, potassium? Thank you! The benefits are as fertiliser and microbial inoculant, both. It can be applied directly to the field. I suggest using 1 tonne per hectare – do some trials to see what amount gives the best result for the cost of the material. If you are buying the material, the manufacturer should be able to give you a nutrient analysis.
      Does Arachis pintoi compete with other crops, because having planted this tree, no tree can compete, not even grass when planting peanut grass. It makes a good companion for fruit trees by providing nitrogen and preventing weeds. It can be planted after the trees are well established. If it already exists where you want to plant trees, remove a circle of about 1 metre and plant the tree in the middle.
      Composting by aerobic method has the advantage of being more prominent than anaerobic but besides it has the disadvantage of losing many nutrients and nutrients of the composting pile, so is there any way to improve this loss. The main loss is by leaching, and some through oxidation. Oxidation is reduced if the heap is not in the direct sun. Cover the heap with straw to turn away excess rain. Plastic sheets can be used when heavy rain is expected, but do not leave them on because good aeration is important. Straw will also reduce oxidation.
      19. Can I ask if the leaves and peels of un-brewed fruit directly into the stumps? Is it good or bad for the tree? No problem, unless the leaves or peels carry diseases or pests that can transfer back to the tree. Do not place any organic material against the trunk of the tree, because this can cause collar rot on the bark – leave a gap of about 10 cm.
      BioChar mixed with compost or cinnamon worm is reasonable! Because if much it adversely affects the habitat of microorganisms and fungi! If the biochar is dry it could cause dehydration. If it is damp I don’t think there would be any negative effect on microbes.
      20. Can cinnamon worm and black soldier flies be raised together, can they complement each other? They can exist together. Sometimes this happens accidently, and it does not matter. However, for best results it is better to raise them separately. The flies need space on the sides of the container to pupate.
      How to make biochar effective with coffee grounds. It is better to compost them or feed them to worms or black soldier fly, though if you have access to large amounts, like from a coffee shop, there might be a way of turning it into biochar without too much wastage. I do not know about the right technology.
      In aquaculture, there is a way for cinnamon worm to increase the density in the pond and how much salty the cinnamon worm is. The worms will not survive in a pond but can be fed to the fish daily. The castings can be used in the pond to increase algae to feed the fish. If the salinity is no problem for the algae and the fish, it is OK to use the worm castings or the worms in the water.
      21. What impact does raising a lot of black soldier flies have on the surrounding environment and residential areas? No problem. They do not bite and do not annoy people. They actually chase other flies away.
      22. If you brew all the leftover fruit peels or leaves and vegetables directly into the soil, is it okay? Yes, either on the surface or lightly turned under.
      23. Is cinnamon shivering poorly selected varieties? living at how much temperature is appropriate? I don’t have information about the temperature requirements of cinnamon worms. They are suited to tropical environments but need to be kept in a cool dark area. If you live in a northern or highland region with cold nights it would be better to use a cooler climate variety, such as tiger worms (Eisenia foetida) or red wrigglers (Lumbricus rubellus), which are both from Europe. I have red wrigglers.
      24. Is the microorganism useful at first, after incubation is dead? Microorganisms leave spores after they die, so can repopulate when conditions are right. They can breed very rapidly (bacteria can double every 20 minutes). Most fungal spores can survive more than a year, some for 10 years.
      25. Let me ask: do I need to mix the compost periodically (1 or 2 times) during composting. I just used straw, hyaths and living by-products to compost. So what’s the best ratio? It is hard to judge without trialling. I suggest two thirds straw to one third water hyacinth in volume. Place in alternate layers. The heap needs to be turned before it gets too hot to leave your hand in. It might need to be turned several times. If it does not heat up very much there is no need to turn, but the process will take much longer. If the water hyacinth goes slimy and smelly, add more straw. You need to experiment.
      The speaker’s experience of kneeling chrysanthemums. There are many in Da Lat (Central Highlands) vietnam and I would love to apply them. However, this tree biomass is quite small (in terms of dry matter) despite seeing the tree grow quite quickly. I have a feeling that the biomass of plants when composting is not necessarily good for the roots. I’m also working on using them to prevent pests.
      26. Mr. Aln has any experience in this matter please share. Thank you! Can I have the botanical name, or the name in Vietnamese so I can look it up?
      Cashew leaves, should rubber be used as compost? I do not know. I guess the leaves would be OK, but stems that still contain latex could be a problem. Do some experiments.
      I have noticed before and now, when some farmers (pigs, chickens) waste waste from their barns into canals and canals in large quantities causing very serious water pollution, creating a stench around them. Since manure (compost) is rich in nutrients for anaerobic microorganisms to work. So, is the composting of large quantities to fertilize trees on large farms, is the risk of pollution of the surrounding water source large if unfortunately there is an incident during the incubation process, causing the source of manure to spill into the surrounding water sources? Does the author have any methods to control this risk? Thank. There should be no polluting runoff from a good composting system. The manure must be balanced with high carbon material that will make use of the nutrients in the manure. The compost heap should be situated away from waterways to reduce risk of leaching, and should be covered with straw to turn off rain.
      Moringa and agricultural by-products (vegetables, tubers of all kinds leave the garden, root vegetables, vegetable leaves, can be applied directly to the soil, ploughed with the soil and used immediately? Or after ploughing need to apply more lime or waterrixodatma before being used. After ploughing in, wait about 4 weeks before planting a crop so that the material is partly decomposed. The same applies for green manure crops. If the material is left on the soil surface there is no need to wait. It could be necessary to add some lime every few years, because decomposing organic matter is often acidic.
      Can plants be used to extract active ingredients used as pesticides of herb origin? Yes, there are many. This is a topic for my talk on Monday November 29th. Some examples are garlic, chilli, papaya leaves, castor oil, neem, pyrethrum.
      Is there a way to increase the decomposition and absorption of plants when using compost? (So that the plant can absorb as quickly as chemical fertilizers). EM and other biological preparations can increase uptake by plants. However, slow uptake is better for plant health. Rapid uptake promotes soft leaves that cannot resist pests and diseases.
      How to compost by digging holes, burying manure and filling, covering the soil after a period of 3 months, then digging up to fertilize the plant. What are the disadvantages of this composting, thanks to you to share. Biological activity is greatest in the top 20 cm of soil, in the aerobic zone. Material below this level might not decompose so well because of lack of air. If, after 3 months or less, the material has decomposed and does not have a bad smell, it can be used as a fertiliser. Bad smells indicate toxic compounds (formaldehyde, hydrogen sulphide) that are poisonous to plants. I think this method has been used traditionally in parts of China, and maybe Vietnam, so there must be ways of doing it successfully.
      You can share your experiences when instructing how to compost with small inexperienced farmers. My method for small scale compost making is to construct a heap about 1.5 metres square and about 1 metre high, using alternate layers of weeds and chicken litter, and sometimes horse manure if I can obtain it. I water each layer as I make the heap. When it gets hot I use a garden fork to move it a few metres, making sure the outside of the first heap becomes the inside of the second heap. When it heats up again I turn it back to the original position. I might do this one or two more times until it stops heating up and most of the materials are unrecognisable. Then I use it in the garden, on top of the soil but covered with a mulch of dry grass. This is the only fertiliser I use.
      Don’t burn by-products, use ash instead of DC? Small amounts of ash are OK to use, but too much provides excess potassium and suppresses magnesium and calcium. Too much ash also causes microbes and earthworms to dehydrate. However, after the fierce bushfires that destroyed my garden and orchard two years ago, I noticed no harmful effect on the soil, and replanted crops grew well. Some farmers found ill health effects in cattle, as the new grass was very deficient in magnesium after the fire. Burning causes loss of carbon, nitrogen and some other minerals in smoke, so should not be done. Composting is better.
      A few experiences to make biochar from grass, straw, rice husk, produce a lot, easy for small farmers to cultivate. Biochar is not a fertiliser, unless mixed with compost or worm casts. It is a soil improver because of its carbon content. Minerals that were in the ingredients used to make biochar are no longer available to plants. Composting or worm farming is better. Make biochar from wood.
      “Let me ask you if you have successfully cradled earthworms in the 4ha garden. But you want to know how deep this worm egg is? If you want to breed this native, where do you need to find its eggs?you have also seen its hole at a depth of 2 m. Earthworms can go very deep, especially in dry seasons. I expect the eggs will be closer to the surface, so collecting some topsoil from the forest and bringing it to the farm might be successful. In my garden, the compost worms, red wriggler species, do live and increase in numbers, but only because of thick mulch and moist soil. I do not know if the cinnamon worm will do this. There is a farmer in Tasmania who built up the earthworm population in his pasture by the following method: He dug holes in the pasture where he knew there were good populations of earthworms, taking the cube of soil about 20 cm x 20 cm x 20cm with the grass, then placing it upside down in an area where earthworm numbers were low, on the soil surface. He spread lime for about 10 metres around the site. The earthworms then colonised the area.
      The rate of its development is also very fast, when the garden rain will not stagnate water thanks to the wormholes. Yes, worms are good soil aerators.
      When fertilizing organic fertilizers, how to compost the soil the annual distribution of nutrients
      Now I pay attention to your teachings, when I have questions I will go online, if I still ask you, because I know the time of the program is very precious.
      There is a table introducing groups of rich materials N, P, K.. to compost.
      How to make cinnamon worm? You would need to buy a colony to start with, or find out who in your neighbourhood would be prepared to give you some. They breed rapidly if the conditions are good. Any excess can be used to feed fish or chickens.
      What to pay attention to when applying organic fertilizer to plants. I have seen soil tests from organic gardens where large amounts of compost and manure has been added – the potassium levels are extremely high, which suppresses calcium and magnesium and promotes weeds. It can cause a bitter taste in vegetables. Too much fertiliser, even if organic, is not good. Compost sometimes requires the addition of lime or dolomite to balance the nutrients.
      If black soldier flies are massively developed, if the number is too large and difficult to control in the future can become harmful? No, their numbers are not difficult to control. When there is enough to process the waste on a farm, the maggots and pupae can easily be collected from the container and fed to chickens or fish.
      Does cinnamon worm manure purchased from the farm need to be handled before use? And will cinnamon feces purchased from the farm be used for organic farming? If possible, what is the use of cinnamon feces for vegetables, fruit trees and rice? The supplier should be able to give you a guide to its use, telling you how much to apply and how to apply it. I suggest a maximum application of 1 tonne per hectare; lower amounts will still be beneficial. If legumes are also used to increase nitrogen levels, the amount of worm casts can be reduced further.
      Can btc develop a process to use compost for different types of soil such as red soil, black soil, chicken fat soil? There is no need. You can use compost in the same way on any soil.
      Measures to protect soil fertility? Prevent erosion. Do not use soluble nitrate fertilisers. Keep the soil covered with living plants or mulch. Return crop residues to the soil.
      ” Does the Mekong Delta use bat manure farmers say very well, treating jasmine like chicken and cow manure? Bat manure is a good fetiliser. I do not have specific information about its use. I expect it is quite strong, like chicken manure, and if it is fresh it should be composted first. If it is old, it can be crushed and applied thinly around plants.
      Materials like dragon fruit with a lot of plastic, how to brew effectively”. I am not experienced with the use of dragon fruit in compost. I suggest chopping it into small pieces and adding it with a lot of other materials, including manure and straw. Do a trial to check that it is decomposing. The compost heap needs to heat up to prevent the dragon fruit stems from regrowing in the compost.
      Behind the legumes do they have the best soil rectification effect? The main benefit of legumes is to provide extra nitrogen to the soil. They recycle other nutrients but do not add more than a very small amount. However, when they decompose they produce food for microbes which can help release locked up minerals from the soil.
      How to use fish manure to be most effective. Fertiliser can be made from fish that are unsaleable, or from fish remains (bones, skin, head). Here is a recipe (an internet search will find others): Chop 2-3 kg fish, add 1 kg brown sugar and 16 litres of water; ferment for 1 month in a covered container, stirring daily; dilute and spray on soil or plants. A faster method is to cook the fish for a few hours in water till it has broken down; cool, take off the liquid and dilute as a foliar fertiliser; spread the solids around plants.

Đại Phan

Câu hỏi thảo luận

I. Những lỗi thường gặp khi ủ phân compost và cách để tránh khỏi những lỗi đó? (I. What are the common faults of compost making and how can they be avoided?)
      Các ý kiến thảo luận:
      1.Không ủ trộn phù hợp.
      2.Không đủ ẩm, đống ủ ko đủ nhiệt độ.
      3.Không hiểu bản chất công thức khi ủ phân compost, không hiểu được tỷ lệ gia giảm để compost tối ưu. Phương án là học kĩ và hiểu bản chất sao lại thế.
      4.Đống phân quá lớn, không cân bằng giữa C và N, điều kiện môi trường không thích hợp.
      5.Tỷ lệ giữa C và N không cân bằng -> cân đối lại tỷ lệ bằng thực nghiệm . đống ủ quá nhỏ không đủ nhiệt độ hoặc quá lớn (thiếu oxy)-> đống ủ rộng 2m cao 1.5m.
      6.Theo em lỗi thường gặp lag không kiểm soát được độ ẩm hay thời điểm đảo phân hợp lý để phân không bị cháy. Cách để chánh lỗi này là phải nắm được phương pháp kiểm tra để điều chỉnh khắc phục sớm.
      7.Lựa chọn nguyên liệu ủ chưa chính xác
      8.Ủ phân compost chưa hoai hoàn toàn sẽ có một số vi sinh vật gây hại làm ô nhiễm vườn rau ăn lá và việc tiếp tục hoai sẽ gây ảnh hưởng đến rễ non và hệ thống lông hút. Ủ phân hoai mục hoàn toàn bằng công nghệ hiếu khí hay yếm khí
      9.Kiểm soát nhiệt độ, độ ẩm. Nên lắp đặt các ‘sensor’ đơn giản để theo dõi và hiệu chỉnh.
      10. Bổ sung thiếu nước. Cần kiểm tra, xác định nguyên liệu để xem tình hình bổ sung cho đủ lượng nước cần thiết
      11. Em ủ phân từ các phế phẩm nhà bếp (rau, củ) có kèm cả nước vo gạo. Sau 1 thời gian mùi rất hôi. Sau đó cho sữa chua thì có bớt nhưng vẫn hôi. Không biết có cách nào xử lý ko?
      12. Không che đậy khu vực làm phân compost từ rác thải hữu cơ. Cách tránh khỏi lỗi: loại kỹ từ khâu chọn rác thải. Những thứ không nên có trong phân compost như thủy tinh, kim loại, bọt xốp và nhựa.
      13. Cành và cây còn quá ướt và còn khá to trước khi xử lý ủ.
      14. Ủ ở mức độ sử dụng cho vườn gia đình thường không quản lý kỹ nhiệt độ và mức độ phối trộn để cân bằng C và N
      15.Hoa chưa có kinh nghiệm nhiều. 1. Hoa có làm compost từ rác rau quả. Giai đoạn đầu khá tốt, cây lên xanh tươi, lúc sau thì cây bị nóng nên cháy lá, khô. Hoa thêm yogurt pha loãng với nước tưới lên nhưng chưa thấy cải thiện. Bình thường cũng có nhiều cuốn chiếu mà không thấy giun. Hoa đang hỏi thầy thêm là mình nên tưới thêm nước và turn the heap lên đúng không? 2. Hoa ủ bã các loại đậu nành, xanh, đen, ,… sau khi làm sữa đậu + add thêm yogurt, ủ 1 ngày và tưới cho đất, thấy cây cũng tốt hơn. 3. Hoa ủ 1 thùng xốp rác rau củ và nó ra dịch lỏng + phân hủy + cuốn chiếu thì giờ mình muốn dùng thì mình nên làm gì? Hoa định trồng cây họ đậu sau đó lấy phủ lên trên rồi mới trồng mướp, bầu bí. Hoa làm trên không gian nhỏ.
      16. Vật liệu chứa N và C không cân bằng; thiếu nước; thiếu không khí.
      17. Chất lượng phân ủ không đồng đều
      18. Khi ủ thường bị quá nóng, hoặc có mùi. Thường trộn lên và thêm nước. Sau này có vi sinh IMO4 phun len khử mùi
      19. Tỉ lệ C/N không cân bằng làm cho đống ủ quá nóng hoặc không nóng; Ngoài ra còn phát sinh những mùi hay nấm lạ phát triển
      20.Nhiệt độ ủ không tăng. Không đủ nguyên liệu để ủ. Biện pháp: mua cái có sẵn về sử dụng.
      21.Tỷ lệ các chất dinh dưỡng cho trùn quế và kiểm soát nhiệt độ
      22.Nhiệt độ Đống ủ lớn hơn 65 độ, không có nhiệt Cacbon nhiều hơn nito
      có mùi khó chịu, Nito nhiều hơn cacbon, nhiều nước hoặc ít nước.
      23.Không che phủ đống ủ compost cẩn thận sẽ làm thất thoát dinh dưỡng, và tốc độ hoai mục không nhanh. Quan trọng nhất là nước mưa làm ướt đống ủ. Vị trí đống ủ đọng nước là cần kiêng kị. Tỷ lệ các thành phần dinh dưỡng đống ủ không cân đối.
      24.Để nâng cao chất lượng và rút ngắn thời gian ủ, chúng ta cần phối hợp với các loại nấm hoặc vi sinh nào không? Mong thầy chia sẻ kinh nghiệm về việc này.
      25.1. Tỷ lệ giữa vật liệu xanh – nâu không phù hợp/ 2. Nhiệt độ quá cao hoặc quá thấp/ 3. Không đủ độ ẩm.
      Cách khắc phục
      – 1. tỷ lệ lý tưởng là 3 nâu : 1 xanh
      – 2 & 3. Để nhiệt độ đạt đúng chuẩn, nên thiết kế kích thước đống ủ hợp lý và kiểm tra nhiệt độ đống ủ thường xuyên để khắc phục
      26.Làm mất đạm trong quá trình ủ, không tuân thủ các quy trình kĩ thuật, không có phương pháp để kiểm định chất lượng phân ủ.
      27. Bị mốc trắng trên bề mặt do không đủ độ ẩm. Đảo và Bổ sung đủ nước cho đống phân.

Đại Phan

Câu hỏi thảo luận

II. Kinh nghiệm nuôi trùn quế của bạn là gì? (II. What are your experiences of worm farming?)
      Các ý kiến thảo luận:
      1.Mình chưa nuôi. Nhưng không để trùn bị ướt và thức ăn quá nhiều
      2.Mình chưa nuôi nhưng có tham khảo một số nơi, thấy họ cho trùng ăn chủ yếu là phân tươi như phân bò, lợn, dê. Ít thấy nơi cho ăn bằng các loại cây cỏ.
      3.Ô nuôi bề ngang 1,5-2m để dễ dàng đảo trộn, kiểm tra
      4.Tôi chỉ dùng phân bò để nuôi, sẽ thử sử dụng các loại thức ăn khác và xem kết quả thế nào.
      5.Tôi chưa nuôi trùn quế, nên chưa có kinh nghiêm. Sau bài học này tôi sẽ tập nuôi trùn quế. Tuy nhiên phủ bồi thường xuyên vườn nhà hiện rất nhiều trùn đất.
      6.Từng nuôi 20 năm về trước và chủ yếu dùng phân bò và heo đã ủ.
      7.Ở vùng tôi có rất nhiều xác bã thực vật như vỏ sắn, bã đậu phân trâu bò. Tuy nhiên nuôi ở số lượng nhỏ để tận dụng rác bã hữu cơ từ nhà bếp. Nuôi với số lượng lớn thì tốn khá nhiều công chăm sóc nên hiệu quả không cao.
      8.Bỏ phân giun vào bụi chuối và phủ bồi.
      9.Tôi chưa có kinh nghiệm tự mình nuôi trùn quế. Nhưng tôi hiểu rằng nuôi trùn quế cần phải che phủ cẩn thận, vì trùn quế không thích ánh sáng, trùn thích nơi mát mẻ không ẩm ướt. Vị trí làm chuồng giun phải tránh xa các loại côn trùng gây hại như chuột, ổ kiến và các vật nuôi như gà, vịt, ngan, ngỗng,mối, rắn, tắc kè. Không sử dụng vật liệu nilong hay chứa hoá chất độc hại tiếp xúc với trùn. Không để mùi hoá chất ảnh hưởng tới trùn quế. Túm lại, Trùn nhạy cảm với hoá chất, ánh sáng, độ ẩm.
      10.Trùn quế rất thích hợp với đất ẩm, và ánh sáng râm mát. Thức ăn thích hợp là phân trâu bò.
      11.Mình đã từng nuôi trùn quế và giúp phân hủy tàn dư trong vườn sau khi thu hoạch để dùng làm phân compost. Không nên sử dụng nguồn phân nuôi công nghiệp có kháng sinh gây chết trùn, không dùng các vật liệu đầu vào có tinh dầu cao như sả, ớt, tỏi, dầu neem…
      12.Nuôi trùn quế và cho trùn ăn bằng phân bò tươi pha loãng.
      13.Sử dụng phân chuồng, rác hữu cơ, phế phẩm nông nghiệp để làm thức ăn cho trùn quế và kiểm soát kiến và các thiên địch của trùn.
      14.Cho ăn ở theo chế độ con cưng, ăn vừa đủ môi trường vệ sinh tốt, bảo vệ trước đối tượng khác để trùn ko bị ăn thịt, theo dõi và khắc phục khi trùn bệnh rất khó.
      15.Đất nuôi trùn quế. Nhiệt độ nuôi trùn quế.
      16.Nên tập kết lại một khu vực có mái che tạo bóng tối để đảm bảo trùn sinh trưởng, phát triển ổn định.
      17.1. Dùng phân bò là tốt nhất/ 2. Kiểm soát nhiệt độ và độ ẩm trong nhà ủ/ 3. Cho trùn ăn thường xuyên với lượg nhỏ chứ không nên cho ăn nhiều/ 4. Thu bớt trùn trong quá trình nuôi kích thích trùn sinh sản/ 5. Nghiên cứu dinh dưỡng để trùn phát triển mạnh sinh khối.
      18.Đảm bảo nhiệt từ 20 độ C – 30 độ C, che chắn kỹ, sưởi đèn vào ban đêm khi cần.
      19.Đầu tiên nên mua trùn quế ở những cơ sở có uy tín, mua trùn sinh khối; thả trùn vào sáng sớm, đảm bảo ánh sáng phù hợp (trùn quế không ưa sáng), diệt kiến,…
      20.Kinh nghiệm nuôi trùn : độ ẩm chuồng, môi trường nuôi, thức ăn cho trùn, nếu dùng phân bò phải hiểu nguyên lý về nơi lấy phân, các trại nuôi bò vào mùa mưa hay xử lý chuồng trại bằng vôi dẫn đến phân bò bị nóng, trùn dễ chết, thời điểm này cần ủ phân bò trước khi cho trùn ăn băng men vi sinh, phân bò đem về thường để tối thiểu 3 ngày cho ăn, nhầm giảm thiểu lượng nước tiểu của phân bò.
      21.Trùn có tỷ lệ chết cao nên xem lại môi trường: nhiệt độ, thức ăn, pH, ô nhiễm.
      22.Không sử dụng thuốc sổ giun cho động vật trước khi động vật cho phân để nuôi trùn quế.
      23.Đảm bảo ẩm độ, ánh sáng và nguồn thức ăn. Tôi nuôi phân trùn bằng phân bò sữa. Trc khi cho ăn, tôi tưới EM vào bể chứa thức ăn. Sau 3 ngày cho ăn, tùy vào mật độ giun mà cho ăn loãng hay đặc. Có thể kiểm tra độ ẩm bằng việc nắm sinh khối vào lòng bàn tay, nếu vón cục mà ko thấy nước rỉ ra kẽ tay là đạt yêu cầu. Làm mát mái chuồng nuôi bằng dây leo, giàn leo.
      24.Trùn quế cần độ ẩm cao để sinh sống, phải thường xuyên tưới nước để duy trì độ ẩm cho trùn phát triển.
      25.Trùn quế là loại khá dễ tính, dễ nuôi, chỉ cần hiểu được tập tính, chăm sóc đúng kỹ thuật sẽ mang lại nguồn kinh tế rất cao. Trùn quế không ưa sáng, vì thế anh phải cải tạo để đảm bảo độ tối trong trang trại vừa đủ, còn đặt máy đo nhiệt độ để đảm bảo độ ẩm 60-70%. Muốn trùn phát triển nhanh, ít bệnh, sinh trưởng tốt cần phải có chế độ ăn phù hợp, cứ 2 ngày lại cho ăn một lần. Thức ăn của loài này chủ yếu là chất thải hữu cơ có thể phân hủy như phế phẩm nông nghiệp, phân động vật,…
      26.Những lỗi thường gặp:
      – Không phân tách được nguồn nguyên liệu đầu vào nào thích hợp, gây ra những trường hợp. những sản phẩm không nên dùng để ủ vẫn sử dụng để ủ. Lập danh sách những vật liệu đầu vào căn cứ để sử dụng
      – Chưa xác định được tỷ lệ nguyên liệu ủ và lượng phân để ủ: tìm hiểu và đưa ra tỷ lệ xác định
      – Không có thao tác theo dõi định kỳ nhiệt độ, độ ẩm, đảo trộn, không ghi chép. Cần có ghi chép, theo dõi theo kế hoạch
      27.Bị ứ nước và xuất hiện nhiều mùi hôi thối. Quan sát nếu nguyên liệu ủ ra nhiều nước thì phải xả bớt nước và thường xuyên tạo lưu thông không khí tránh trường hợp côn trùng như Ruồi… tựa vào
      28.Nguyên liệu: tỷ lệ C/N không thích hợp, nhiệt độ, độ ẩm thay đổi do ảnh hưởng của thời tiết bên ngoài, kỹ thuật ủ phân với đảo đống ủ không tốt…để khắc phục theo dõi nhiệt độ với nguyên liệu đúng tỷ lệ và trọng lượng thích hợp, theo dõi nhiệt độ và độ ẩm kết hợp kinh nghiệm để điều chỉnh khi cần thiết..( Compost gồm rơm rạ với phân chuồng để lâu dinh dưỡng cho cây còn khi, điều kiện sinh vật phân hủy hữu cơ vẫn tồn tại trong compost và không che đậy)
      29.1/Phân ủ compost có thể không đồng nhất làm cho quá trình phân hủy diễn ra không đồng đều => khắc phục bằng cách đồng nhất mẫu và đảo trộn trong quá trình ủ; 2/Không kiểm soát được sự tăng trưởng của hệ vi sinh vật => khắc phục bằng cách bổ sung nguồn vi sinh vật làm giống khởi động và kiểm soát được chúng
      30.Thường gặp các lỗi làm cho chất lượng phân giảm. Như thiếu oxi, nóng quá gây cháy phân, dư nước hoặc thiếu nước, mất cân đối giữa các loại chất. Vì vậy ngoài áp dụng theo hướng dẫn cần theo dõi thường xuyên để căng chỉnh oxi và nước.
      31.Không có sự cân đối giữa các nguyên liệu trong đống ủ. Cần phải phân loại các loại nguyên liệu trước khi sử dụng. Bên cạnh đó đóng ủ làm kích thước quá lớn, khó đảo trộn. Hoặc quá nhỏ không đủ kích thước để tạo nhiệt độ, ẩm độ thuận lợi cho quá trình phân huỷ
      32.Lỗi thường gặp là Giai đoạn ủ hoai mục và giai đoạn 2 nuôi cấy vi sinh. Cách thức để tránh lỗi là ghi chép và làm theo hướng dẫn của chết phẩm sinh học khi mua về
      33.Vật liêu đưa vào ủ dạng khó phân hủy, vị trí đống ủ tránh rễ cây ăn lên, đóng ủ cần phải nơi không quá nóng, đảo trộn đống ủ, nếu nhiệt độ đống ủ quá nóng đưa tay vào thấy quá nóng, cần tưới nước giữ ẩm và đảo, nếu thấy đống ủ có lớp nấm trắng là do quá khô. Đối với vật liệu như thân dứa/ pineapple sau khi thu hoạch cần trồng mới, hủy bỏ lá, thân dứa thì mất nhiều thời gian thì phải có thêm kinh nghiệm gì.

Đại Phan

Câu hỏi thảo luận

III. Cây họ đậu có thể được sử dụng như thế nào để tăng độ phì nhiêu của đất?(III. How can tree legumes be used to boost soil fertility?)
      Các ý kiến thảo luận:
      1.Dùng là cây tích đạm và cây phủ bồi.
      2.Cây họ đậu được trồng nền để gia tăng đạm, carbon, độ phì nhiêu cho đất.
      3.Cây họ đậu được sử dụng như cây phủ bồi, bộ rễ cây có các nốt sần có thể chứa vi khuẩn cố định Nito, tăng Nito cho đất, thân cây có thể làm vật liệu ủ phân hữu cơ hoai mục trả lại mùn cho đất.
      4.Cố định đạm, cải tạo đất, cát tỉa tăng sinh khối cho đất.
      5.Tôi trồng cây đậu giữa các hàng cây và sau khi thu hoạch tôi vùi vào đất.
      6.Trồng xen canh hoặc làm vùng đệm của khu đất canh tác.
      7.Trồng xen canh với các cây khác hoặc trồng lúc ban đầu khi chuẩn bị khai thác đất đồi trọc hoặc đất bỏ lâu để tăng độ phì nhiêu của đất.
      8.Cây cỏ họ đậu có khả năng cộng sinh với vi khuẩn cố định đạm từ nito có trong không khí, chúng phát triển sinh khối nhanh, giữ ẩm và làm giàu mùn cho đất.
      9.Tăng đạm, giữ đất, tránh rửa trôi, tăng vi sinh vật, giữ nước, làm thức ăn cho người, gia súc, …
      10.Cây họ đậu, vườn nhà trồng phủ khắp vườn bằng lạc dại. Cắt nhỏ định kỳ trả lại đất.
      11.Từ thực tế canh tác của e thì e có trải nghiệm như này:
      – 1.Em sử dụng cây họ đậu để luân canh với cây trồng chính để làm phân xanh( hoặc có thể thu trái nếu thời vụ cho phép).
      – 2.Trồng xen với cây trồng chính và cắt để phủ bồi.
      – 3.Trồng làm hàng rào sinh học và cắt để phủ bồi.
      12.Trồng xen kẻ các vụ, trồng xong thì cắt trái và cho máy xới để thân cây nằm trên vườn.
      13.Trồng rồi đốn ngang hàng năm để trả lại carbonhydrates cho đất. Em đã trồng cây cốt khí để chắn đất trên đường đồng mức cho vườn Mắc ca ở Đăk Nông. Thường là đốn cuối tháng 6 để mùa mưa nó lên đến mùa gio Đông Bắc nó che gió cho cây Mắc ca thời kỳ kiến thiết cơ bản.
      14.Trồng cộng sinh, phủ bồi. Ủ với phân chuồng hoặc ủ với cá và thực vật khác
      15.Trồng xen canh các cây đậu dại trong vườn trên luống vừa tăng độ che phủ còn bổ sung đạm. Làm thức ăn cho vật nuôi và kiểm soát cỏ dại.
      16.Mình có sử dụng cây đậu tây trồng phủ đất cho vườn cây ăn trái giúp cố định đạm cho đất, chống sói mòn đất và tăng độ ẩm cho đất, giữ nước, tiết kiệm nước tưới. Ngoài ra mình còn dùng phương pháp trồng luân canh cây họ đậu định kỳ ít nhất 2 lần/ năm/ 1 vị trí để cải tạo đất, giúp cố định đạm cho đất và lấy làm vật liệu đầu vào cho ủ phân.
      17.Rễ cây họ đậu có khả năng cộng sinh với vi khuẩn cố định đạm, lá thân dùng để tạo sinh khối hoắc thức ăn cho vật nuôi và từ đó cũng tạo ra nguồn phân cho cây trồng.
      18.Trồng xen vào các vườn cà phê tiêu cây ăn quả để làm thảm phủ;làm cây phân xanh (ép xanh) làm phân bón tăng độ phì của đất. Dùng để luân canh trang sản xuất lúa nhắm làm thảm phủ cũng như bổ sung vi sinh vật cố định đạm; tăng độ phì cho đất (sau khi thu hoạch cây họ đậu trả lại sinh khối vào đất hoặc đem về ủ phân tái sử dụng).
      19.Tất cả các cây cỏ đều tốt để tạo sinh khối cho đất miễn là cây phát triển tốt trong điều kiện khắc nghiệt nhất. Sau khi trồng cây (kể cả cây họ đậu) thì dùng men vi sinh để phân gủy nhanh sinh khối. Cây họ đậu hoặc cây cỏ nên cắt ngang (lưu gốc) để cây phục hồi lại sau khi cắt vì chúng ta cần sinh khối để tạo hữu cơ. Cây họ đậu có vi sinh vùng rễ: vi khuẩn cố định đạm tự do (Azotobacter spp.) và vi sinh vật cố định đạm cộng sinh (Rhizobium spp.). Thực tế vi sinh vật cố định đạm tạo ra chất quan trọng không chỉ là đạm mà là sinh khối và các chất kích thích sinh trưởng tự nhiên giúp phát triển bộ rễ (IAA: Indol Acetic Acid). Sự phát triển vi sinh vùng rễ là quan trọng nhất để tạo sự đa dạng vi sinh trong đất. Như vậy, ngoài cây họ đậu thì nên trồng đa dạng các loại cây cỏ khác để tăng sinh khối. Tôi thì có kinh nghiệm đã nghiên cứu các nốt sần của cây đậu ma của Việt Nam. Đây là 1 loại cây rất có trển vọng cho ngành trồng trọt hữu cơ nói riêng và cho sự phục hồi các loại đất của Việt Nam nói chung.
      20.Các bạn có thể trồng luân canh giữa vụ (1 vụ cây trồng khác luân phiên với 1 vụ cây họ đậu, hoặc 2 vụ cây trồng khác luân phiên với 1 vụ cây họ đậu), hoặc trồng xen canh cây họ đậu với các cây trồng khác có không gian dinh dưỡng khác với cây họ đậu (không cạnh canh lẫn nhau về không gian bên trên cũng như bên dưới mặt đất).
      21.Tùy thuộc vào vườn mình đang trồng loại cây trồng nào. Rồi sẽ chọn các loại cây họ đậu phù hợp với loại cây đó như tầng tán, đặc điểm sinh học, các loại bệnh… Nếu được thì các loại cây hỗ trợ trong sinh trưởng. Sau khi trồng chú ý việc cắt tỉa, giảm cạnh tranh ánh sáng và tạo nguồn phân xanh. Thời điểm cắt tỉa phù hợp với sinh trưởng của cây trồng chính. Ngoài ra nên đa dạng các loài cây trồng họ đậu và các loài cây họ khác. Tính đa dạng rất quan trọng trong hữu cơ.
      22.Các loại cây họ đậu có khả năng đặc biệt là khả năng cố định nitơ trong không khí thông qua việc cộng sinh với vi khuẩn nốt rễ Rhizobium – một loại vi khuẩn sống trong đất, để tạo ra đạm sinh học cho đất và cây trồng. Cây họ đậu che phủ đất, giảm xói mòn và rửa trôi phân bón cũng như các chất hữu cơ trong tầng đất canh tác. Đây cũng là loại cây phân xanh bổ sung lượng sinh khối lớn, giàu dinh dưỡng cho đất trồng. Nhờ sinh khối che phủ và khả năng cố định đạm mà các cây trồng họ đậu đã từng bước cải thiện cấu trúc và độ phì nhiêu của đất.
      23.Trồng lạc dại, sài đất xen trong vườn cây ăn quả giúp quản lý cỏ, chóng ván đất trong mùa mưa, có chỗ cho một số thiên địch cư ngụ, nguồn thức ăn và tăng hàm lượng N cho đất
      24.Một số cây họ đậu có thể cộng sinh với vi khuẩn cố định đạm, cây phát triển sinh khối giữ ẩm làm giàu chất mùn cho đất, có thể trồng trong vườn cây ăn trái như lạc dại, các cây họ đậu Việt Nam có rất nhiều

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »